Handy brewer for those who want to make a smooth coffee on the go or at home.
The AeroPress is loved by millions and so simple to use. Many claim that once you own an AeroPress you won’t want to go back to instant coffee or using expensive coffee brewers. Using air pressure the AeroPress creates a smooth, rich flavour with lower acidity and without bitterness.
Other coffee makers drip hot water on to a bed of ground coffee which can result in over extracting at the centre and under extracting the flavour from the edges. The AeroPress brewing system results in uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavour. Comes with full instructions for use; just add your coffee and water. Experiment to find your prefered brew! There’s a stainless steel disc filter too, if you want to get adventurous.
- Brews smooth, perfect coffee every time
- Lightweight and portable, making it perfect for camping and holidays
- Micro-Filtered for grit free coffee
- Actual ‘press time’ is just 20 seconds
- Simple and quick to clean; there’s no washing-up of fiddly parts
- Comes complete with 350 filters, scoop, funnel and stirrer
- Everything you need to make professional coffee at home
Recipe for Inverted Aeropress
- 12 grams coffee (grind size in between filter & espresso)
- 45 seconds bloom (75g water at 88 C)
- 45 second steep (85 C)
- 200g total water
- Press at 1.30 min.
Treat your AeroPress with love, hand wash in warm water and not in the dishwasher.